ENJOY READING ABOUT THEM AND THEN SIGN UP!
|Gruesome Conversion Killers: Common Causes of Conversion Death
INSTRUCTOR: Ben Jesson, CEO of Conversion Rate Experts
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Conversion Rate Experts have doubled the sales of many of their clients, by taking a systematic approach to conversion rate optimization.
In this session Ben Jesson will divulge practical, easy to implement things that you can do to increase your conversion from your traffic and start earning even more money! Contains scenes that some may find upsetting.
- Discover the common conversion killers
- Learn how to identify which ones are currently massacring your conversions
- Find out what you should do about it
|The Evolution of the Landing Page
INSTRUCTOR: Brian Massey, Founder of Conversion Sciences
SESSION DESCRIPTION: From its earliest days as a page that “landed” in your mailbox to its current incarnation as the highly optimized workhorse of Internet marketing, the landing page has undergone – and is undergoing -- some pretty radical changes.
How did we get to the bold landing pages of today? Which landing page techniques should we be using in our business?
Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist™ will provide some very important – and often amusing -- perspectives to the topic of landing pages. He will explore the evolution and components of a landing page, helping you decide which components are right for your Web audience.
- How have landing pages evolved?
- Which landing page techniques may have stopped working?
- Which techniques are working well today?
|Hippos vs. Scientists - An Introduction to Website Optimizer and How to be a Scientist
INSTRUCTOR: Trevor Claiborne, Product Marketing Manager for Google Analytics and Website Optimizer
SESSION DESCRIPTION: The HiPPO stands for the HIghest Paid Person’s Opinion, and, in most companies, it’s the HiPPOs that decide how a website is designed. By being scientific about your webpage, you can radically increase your conversion rate and your bottom line. Trevor Claiborne from the Google Website Optimizer team will share with you how to be a scientist about your website, increase your site’s conversion rate, and squish the HiPPO.
- Learn how to use Google Website Optimizer to increase your site’s conversion rate
- Learn from actual website tests that Google ran to increase their conversion rate
- Discover the 5 common pitfalls that early testers must avoid
|B2B Landing Page Tips: Fill Your Funnel with More Conversions
INSTRUCTOR: Anna Talerico, Executive Vice President of ion interactive
SESSION DESCRIPTION: This session will be jam-packed with B2B landing page tactics for filling your funnel with more conversions. It will cover practical, real-world steps for optimizing your B2B lead generation pages such as:
If you’re a B2B online marketer, this session will provide great actionable insight on how to improve your landing page and conversion optimization program.
- How to easily segment your qualified visitors from those that are unqualified
- How to convert more visitors into leads with the same (or less!) marketing spend
- Case studies from Fortune 500 marketers who doubled their online lead quality and quantity
- How to put together a strategy for continuous improvement of your B2B landing pages
|Landing Page Case Studies: How Conversion Optimization Testing Profitably Increases Lead Generation Success
INSTRUCTOR: Raquel Hirsch, WiderFunnel
SESSION DESCRIPTION: In her high-energy, interactive session, Raquel Hirsch will present multiple client lead generation case studies and share the insights she has learned after completing hundreds of successful experiments for clients such as eBay, Epson, SAP, Electronic Arts, Alfresco, BabyAge.com and so many others.
Be prepared to be energized and feel encouraged to apply the Conversion Optimization concepts and leave her session with insights and a passion to start improving your own lead generation conversion rate to get more leads from your landing pages and lower the cost per lead.
- Learn how to create hypotheses that will generate dramatic conversion rate lift
- Be exposed to an interactive session where they will get to test their own skills at guessing the winning variations in a large number of lead generation examples
- Learn how to design a statistically valid experiment
|How to Develop and Execute a Successful Conversion Optimization Strategy (Plus 10 Things to Test Now!)
INSTRUCTOR: Chris Goward, CEO of WiderFunnel
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Looking for better results from your Conversion Testing?
If your landing page optimization consists of testing the latest tips and “best practices” gathered from conferences and blogs, or if you’re still trying to sell the idea of testing in to your company, then this session is for you.
Developing and executing an effective Conversion Optimization strategy will yield dramatically better results than ad hoc testing. In this session you’ll discover a powerful conversion strategy along with dramatic before & after test results.
- Discover how to develop a business case for Conversion Optimization
- Find out how to use the simple 3-step testing process
- Get 10 Test Ideas to try on your landing pages now!
|Get More From Your Google Analytics: Deep Dive into the Latest Features and Updates
INSTRUCTOR: Trevor Claiborne, Product Marketing Manager for Google Analytics and Website Optimizer
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Google Analytics is always being updated. With new features coming every couple months, it can be a challenge to keep up with it all. In this session, Trevor Claiborne from the Google Analytics team will walk you through the latest updates to Analytics.
- Learn to make the most of the newest Google Analytics features
- Hear Trevor’s favorite techniques for quick analysis
- See how Google Analytics can do more work for you with Analytics Intelligence
|Keywords & Site Optimization: How to Translate Queries into Conversions
INSTRUCTOR: John Lewis, Senior Client Services Associate for WordStream
SESSION DESCRIPTION: This session will offer strategies on how to answer searcher’s queries with relevant landing page experiences for PPC and SEO that are more likely to convert. The presentation will deal with the process of building out a keyword architecture that allows you to map paid and natural post-click experiences to specific types of intent – you’ll learn how to craft precisely the right benefit statement for certain types of searches, which calls to action best map to which keywords, and which offers are most likely to turn searchers into leads and sales.
|Landing Pages are Dead for Data-Driven Marketers
INSTRUCTOR: David Cancel, CEO of Performable
- Discover how high-performance marketers are moving away from landing pages and converting more customers using life-cycle targeting & testing.
- Leverage the benefits of SEO while retaining the testing, targeting and dynamic content capabilities of landing pages.
- Learn about how you can use cohort analysis to learn which channels, what content and which actions are leading to conversions.
|Avoid the BIG LIES of the Conversion Industry: Don't Get Hornswaggled
INSTRUCTOR: Bill Leake, CEO and Founder of Apogee Results
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Over the past two years a cottage industry has sprung up of "Conversion Experts" and "Conversion Ninjas" and "Conversion Scientists" and "Conversion Gurus" and all other sorts of conversion specialists. Like the nutritional supplement industry, much of what they peddle is healthy, but much of it is doubtful at best, and harmful at worst.
This session will highlight several of the most egregious examples of conversion marketing malpractice, help you learn how to avoid them, and put your feet firmly on the path to getting the TRUE conversions you want and need to make more MONEY.
|Mastering the Conversion Trinity
INSTRUCTORS: Bryan Eisenberg and Noran El-Shinnawy
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Having spent more than a decade improving conversion rates, Bryan has identified over 1100 variables that impact conversions. He helped marketer's understand them better by explaining the 30 key factors that those variables belong too in his bestselling book “Always Be Testing”. In this session, it has been simplified to the 3 key ingredients you must have to boost PPC response and landing page conversion rates.
- Learn how to apply the conversion trinity to improve your PPC Ads
- Apply this simple technique to improve landing page conversions by over 111%
- Uncover this search marketer's insider secret that Google doesn't want you to know about
|Online Marketing Optimization - Your Landing Page is Just One Step
INSTRUCTOR: Jim Sterne
SESSION DESCRIPTION: From getting people's attention to making the sale, the landing page is vital, but not stand-alone. This session offers the big picture of measuring and optimizing the entire customer journey from awareness to advocacy. This is a framework for thinking about how all of the moving parts and how they must work together. This is the session you want to use to convince your boss that integrated marketing is more powerful than simply improving conversions for one campaign.
- Get a holistic view of online marketing metrics
- Identify where your next marketing investment will yield the biggest results
- Learn the vocabulary of business analysis your boss understands
|Micro vs. Macro Conversions - How to give your visitors EXACTLY what they want, & make money doing it!
INSTRUCTOR: Shmuli Goldberg, Director of Marketing at ClickTale
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Being able to clearly and objectively see your website though the eyes of your customers can make or break an online business. After watching countless hours of user browsing sessions, Shmuli has gained an uncanny insight into what customers actually do inside websites and why. Based entirely on actual user data, Shmuli will show you how to define and optimize your site’s Macro and Micro conversions, and explain how to use visual heatmaps and other behavioral tools to significantly increase your conversion rates and maximize your ROI.
- Identify what your visitors want from your site
- Use heatmap technology to highlight conversion and usability problems
- Successfully monetize both macro and micro conversions
Your Website Isn't Working and What to Do About It - An Introduction to Landing Pages and Why (and How) to Use Them
INSTRUCTORS: Rick Perreault and Oli Gardner,
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Surprisingly, only 20% of online marketers use ad specific landing pages on a regular basis and far fewer do any kind of testing and optimization. The other 80% are not getting the ROI that they should from their advertising spend. One of the common reasons heard from marketers is that, “landing pages and optimization is not in the budget for this campaign” and send paid traffic to their generic company homepage - resulting in poor campaign results.
Fact is, “not in the budget” doesn’t make business sense. We’ll show you that you don’t have to spend more to get more sales - Spend the same budget but put some towards landing pages and optimization and get significantly higher ROI (more sales).
This is an introductory session geared towards business decision makers, CEOs, CMOs, Founders, Marketers new to landing pages and optimization, basically anyone who needs to make a business case for using landing pages and optimization. Learn:
- Why it's generally bad for advertising ROI to send ad traffic to your company homepage
- Promotion Specific Landing Pages, what are they, why they work, and how to use them
- Why testing and optimization is the answer to low sales, not bigger ad budgets
|Driving and Measuring B2B Conversations, Leads and Sales with Social Media
INSTRUCTOR: Kipp Bodnar, Inbound Marketing Manager
SESSION DESCRIPTION: B2B Companies are at a clear advantage in the world of online marketing and social media. Learn strategies for reducing cost-per-lead by improving online marketing efforts by incorporating blogging, e-mail and social media. Understand how to track social media through the sales process to determine which social media channels drive the best lead quality and customer conversions.
- Gain a better understanding of social media on the sales and marketing funnel.
- Receive actionable steps towards integrating social media with your current marketing plan.
- Take away data points that demonstrate the value of social media for lead generation.
|Content Optimization for Conversion
INSTRUCTOR: Byron White, Founder and Chief Idea Officer of ideaLaunch
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Content is King. How do you produce high-quality content that supports the desired conversion action?
Find out how helpful advice and thought-leadership can be built into a sustainable advantage in closing
- Hitting the glass ceiling on your testing campaigns? Learn why and how to break the glass.
- If you think big, you'll dramatically increase conversions. Learn how and put it to work easily.
- Learn the Conversion Formula: (Info Content + Usability + Motivation + Incentive) - (Friction + Anxiety)
All sessions will be recorded and you can view them for 90 days after the event along with transcripts, so if you can’t make a live session, you won't miss out.
Note: When you register, you'll get a downloadable schedule.
- November 30th, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- November 30th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 1st, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 1st, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 2nd, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 2nd, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 7th, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 7th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 8th 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 8th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 9th, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 9th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 14th, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 14th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 15th, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 15th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)
- December 16th, 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm Eastern)
- December 16th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern)